Our New Student Orientation program is an important step in your transition to Madonna University. During Orientation, you will have the opportunity to:
• Meet administrators, faculty, and staff
• Make connections with other new students
• Learn about University policies, services and support programs
• Enjoy lunch with new friends and members of the Madonna community
• Explore the Residence Hall … and much more!
Guests are welcome to this event; please indicate the number you intend to bring in the form below. On your orientation day, there will be programming for parents, family members, and other persons who will be part of your support network.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Dickerson at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 734-432-5763.